INDENTIFICATION AND ADDRESS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
SENSITIVE DATA, HEALTH DATA
If you contact us (using our Facebook Page, by email, through the “Contact Us” form on the website or otherwise), you may choose to provide certain kind of personal data to us. If that data includes such things like information about your pregnancy, physical condition or health you must provide an express consent for us to use it. By providing such information to us, you are agreeing that we may use it as described in this Privacy Notice.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and store Personal Data you submit when you use this website or otherwise provide it to us. The type and level of data requested will depend on the services you use (for example, whether you are simply browsing the website or using submit an enquiry via “Contact Us”). If you want us to contact you, you will need to provide us personal data regarded as “contact information”.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data provided or collected via this website or otherwise will only be used or disclosed for the following primary purposes:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve this website and our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and manage any order that you place with us;
- to analyse the use of the website to ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes and to assist us in providing you with the best service possible. We will inform you when we record calls;
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to) or, if you opt-in to receive promotional information and/or newsletters from us, we may use your Personal Information to contact you by e-mail and post with the information you have opted-in to receive;
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business;
We may use the information you provide about your children to help us understand your needs and interests (and those of your children as they grow) and to better tailor our services and communications to you. For example, we may use the information you provide us about gender or birth date of your baby to send information about gender or age appropriate goods and services as your child grows.
We will also use your Personal Data (unless you have asked us not to), for the following ancillary purposes:
- to send you by e-mail and/or post promotional information about our products and services and/or newsletters from us (unless you have asked us not to).
In the following section we provide information on how to opt-out from any ancillary purpose.
HOW TO OPT-OUT FROM ANCILLARY PURPOSES
You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by either:
- using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us;
- sending an e-mail to: email@example.com; or
- writing to the data controller: Mayborn (UK) Limited, Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW, England, United Kingdom.
We will remove you from our marketing lists within a period of twenty working days from the day you opt out.
DATA TRANSFERS. ADDRESSEES AND PURPOSES
Your personal data (including your sensitive data) may be transferred to third parties. Addressees of transferences (either national or international) correspond to the following categories:
National or Foreign Third Parties and Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with our distributors and certain service providers who provide services for us or perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or who develop, host or maintain our Facebook Page and other social media pages. These service providers may be granted access to some or all of the Personal Data you provide or we collect, including relating to stage of pregnancy, or other information regarding the health or condition of a person. Such service providers will be restricted from using the Personal Data you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for us. We may also use service providers to assist us in aggregating and anonymising such information, so that it does not include any information from which any individual can be identified.
Business Transfers: If all or part of the business of Mayborn (UK) Limited is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, the Personal Data you provide or we collect may be transferred as part of the purchase, sale or transfer.
Transfers to and sharing with other companies within the Mayborn Group: Your Personal Data, including sensitive Personal Data, may also be shared or transferred to other UK Mayborn group companies (each a “Mayborn Company”) of which we form part. Such Mayborn Companies may use such Personal Data for the same purposes that we are allowed to use such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice or other consents you have given, and any reference in this Privacy Notice to “us”, “we” or “our” shall be deemed to include a reference to the relevant Mayborn Company or Mayborn Companies (as the case may be).
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Mexico and the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside Mexico and the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your Personal Data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
We want you to feel confident using this website and otherwise dealing with us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our site.
ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also, as explain in this Privacy Notice, oppose to certain use of your Personal Data by us. You can make a request regarding access, rectification, cancellation or opposition for the use of your Personal Data by writing to the data controller: Mayborn (UK) Limited, Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Please see our Cookies Policy for details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use on this website.
This website is intended for Mexico residents unless otherwise stated.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time and will give you reasonable notice of any material changes through our Website. By continuing to use and/or to browse the website you accept the version of the Privacy Notice current at the time of your use and/or your browsing. We recommend that you check this page for updates from time to time.
This Privacy Notice were last updated on 24 July 2015.